ArcBest Takes Part in Nasdaq Event
On Monday, Nov. 9, ArcBest President and CEO Judy R. McReynolds rang the Nasdaq opening bell in New York.
“Last year as you know, we rebranded our entire company to ArcBest Corporation. We chose our new ticker symbol, ARCB, and decided to remain a Nasdaq listed company,” McReynolds said before ringing the bell. “We’re proud of our relationship with Nasdaq, which goes back a long way, 22 years in fact.”
Presidents from each of the ArcBest subsidiaries and other ArcBest executives joined McReynolds for the countdown as she prepared to ring the opening bell, including:
• ABF Freight President Tim Thorne
• ABF Logistics President Jim Ingram
• Panther Premium Logistics President Lou Schneeberger
• FleetNet America President Gary Cummings
• ArcBest Technologies President and ArcBest Senior Vice President — Chief Innovation Officer Michael Newcity
• Vice President — Enterprise Solutions Danny Loe
• ArcBest Vice President — Chief Financial Officer David Cobb
• ArcBest Vice President — Strategy Dennis Anderson
• ArcBest Vice President — Investor Relations David Humphrey
Nasdaq Vice President David Wicks introduced McReynolds and welcomed the ArcBest team.
“Customers from small businesses to large corporations have really come to rely on ArcBest for their service and well-deserved reputation – for doing the hard things well when it gets to meeting the supply chain needs,” Wicks said. “And this reputation for going the extra mile has helped them coin the phrase the skill and the will, a testament to the can-do spirit that runs throughout the entire enterprise.”
Wicks also highlighted McReynolds’ recent inclusion on CEO Connection’s list of the 2015 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market.
The event was broadcast live in Times Square and televised internationally.
To watch a video of the event, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/marketsite/marketsite-events.aspx. (Note: Internet Explorer is necessary to play the video).