October & November 2016 Trade Shows
Healthcare trade shows October & November 2016
Many healthcare professionals are making plans to attend trade shows catered to their industry this fall. If you haven’t found one to attend, check out this list of upcoming conferences to find one that fits your needs. General information about each conference and details about recommended accommodations are listed to help you get your planning process started.
Top October medical trade shows
EastWest Eye Conference: Optometrists and others in the eye care industry are looking forward to this year’s EastWest Eye Conference, planned for Oct. 6-8 in Cleveland, Ohio. Attendees will have a chance to meet others in the field, access the event’s educational programs and attend training sessions.
Accommodations: Special room rates have been secured for a limited time at a number of local hotels. Book early, because rooms are expected to sell out quickly.
ACEP16 Scientific Assembly: The 2016 American College of Emergency Physicians event will take place Oct. 16-19 in Las Vegas. Attendees will be provided with networking opportunities and a number of educational courses, workshops and other activities designed to help them better serve their patients.
Accommodations: Travel discounts and a limited number of reduced-rate hotel rooms have been secured. It is recommended to book early to avoid a sellout.
Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo: FNCE 2016, to be held this year in Boston from Oct. 15-18, will offer dietitians, nutritionists and other conference attendees training sessions, culinary and food-prep demonstrations as well as a variety of other educational opportunities.
Accommodations: FNCE 2016 has secured travel discounts and reduced-rate hotel rooms on a limited basis. The event also is working with RoomSync to help assist those looking for a roommate. Contact FNCE 2016 at email@example.com for more information.
ADA Dental Meeting: The annual American Dental Association’s 2016 meeting will be Oct. 20-24 in Denver. Dentists, hygienists, dental assistants and dental students will benefit from educational seminars and keynote speakers and will be offered hands-on training opportunities.
Accommodations: The conference has secured reduced group rates at a number of Denver hotels. Reservations must be made through the ADA registration system to receive the group rate.
AALAS National Meeting: Animal science professionals should plan to attend this year’s American Association for Laboratory Animal Science National Meeting from Oct. 30-Nov. 3 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Attendees will gather to take part in workshops, attend seminars and participate in interactive exhibits.
Accommodations: Group rates have been secured at a number of hotels in Charlotte. Rooms must be booked through AALAS.
Top November medical trade shows
Medtrade 2016: Those in the medical equipment and home healthcare industry should plan to attend the Medtrade 2016 fall conference. Held Oct. 31-Nov. 3 in Atlanta, industry professionals and exhibitors will gather for networking events, product demonstrations and educational seminars.
Accommodations: Reduced rate hotel rooms and travel accommodations have been secured for those planning to attend the conference. Reservations must be made through onPeak, Medtrade 2016’s official housing agency. Book early to get the best price and selection.
2016 ASN Kidney Week: The American Society of Nephrology’s 2016 Kidney Week will take place Nov. 17-19 in Chicago. Participants will learn new industry trends and advancements and have a chance to meet and speak with others in the field.
Accommodations: Group rates have been secured and discounted travel and registrations fees are available for a limited time. Contact ASN for additional information.
Greater New York Dental Meeting: Dental professionals won’t want to miss this fall’s Greater New York Dental Meeting, scheduled Nov. 25-30. Attendees will take part in seminars, hands-on workshops and live patient demonstrations, and will learn about new industry products.
Accommodations: The conference has secured group rates with a number of hotels. Reservations must be booked through Experient, the official housing provider for the Greater New York Dental Meeting.
Other healthcare-related trade shows in October
If you’re searching for a show not included above, here’s a list of some other shows happening in October:
- Washington State Medical Association: Oct. 1-2 in Seattle.
- Cardiometabolic Health Congress: Oct. 5-8 in Boston.
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management: Oct. 5-7 in Las Vegas.
- OPTUMHealth Education Annual National Conference: Oct. 5-7 in Minneapolis.
- North American Menopause Society: Oct. 5-8 in Orlando.
- Society of Transplant Social Workers: Oct. 5-8 in San Diego.
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association: Oct. 5-8 in Washington, D.C.
- American School Health Association: Oct. 6-8 in Baltimore.
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Oct. 6-8 in Nashville.
- Safety & Health Summit: Oct. 6 in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Institute on Psychiatric Services – The Mental Health Services Conference: Oct. 6-9 in Washington, D.C.
- SAWC Fall – Symposium on Advanced Wound Care: Oct. 7-9 in Las Vegas.
- Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals: Oct. 8-11 in Atlanta.
- California Physical Therapy Association Annual Conference: Oct. 8-9 in Santa Clara, Calif.
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – SMISS Global Forum: Oct. 13-15 in Las Vegas.
- American College of Gastroenterology: Oct. 14-19 in Las Vegas.
- International Transplant Nurses Society: Oct. 14-16 in Pittsburgh.
- National Safety Council: Oct. 15-21 in Anaheim, Calif.
- American Health Information Management Association: Oct. 15-19 in Baltimore.
- Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo: Oct. 15-18 in Boston.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine: Oct. 15-19 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- American Association of Respiratory Care: Oct. 15-18 in San Antonio, Texas.
- American Neurological Association – ANA Annual Meeting: Oct. 16-18 in Baltimore.
- American Health Care Association: Oct. 16-19 in Nashville, Tenn.
- AdvaMed: Oct. 17-19 in Minneapolis.
- Northeast Laboratory Conference: Oct. 18-20 in Portland, Maine.
- American Physical Therapy Association – Private Practice – APTA: Oct. 19-22 in Las Vegas.
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Compliance Congress: Oct. 19-21 in Washington, D.C.
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: Oct. 20-23 in New Orleans.
- Lamaze International: Oct. 20-23 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- IARP Forensic Conference – International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals: Oct. 20-22 in Pittsburgh.
- U.S. Psychiatric & Mental Health Congress: Oct. 21-24 in San Antonio.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists: Oct. 22-26 in Chicago.
- National Conference on Correctional Health Care: Oct. 22-26 in Las Vegas.
- American College of Chest Physicians: Oct. 22-26 in Los Angeles.
- American Association of Blood Banks – AABB Annual Meeting: Oct. 22-25 in Orlando.
- American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference: Oct. 22-25 in San Francisco.
- Western Section American Urological Association: Oct. 23-28 in Kauai, Hawaii.
- Home Care & Hospice Expo: Oct. 23-25 in Orlando.
- Parenteral Drug Association: Oct. 24-26 in Arlington, Virginia.
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry: Oct. 24-29 in New York City.
- California Assisted Living Association – CALA Fall Conference: Oct. 24-26 in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
- North American Spine Society: Oct. 26-29 in Boston.
- Association for Healthcare Philanthropy Annual International Conference: Oct. 26-29 in Chicago.
- Midwest Healthcare Philanthropy Engineering Conference & Trade Show: Oct. 26-28 in Indianapolis.
- ID Week – Infectious Diseases Society of America: Oct. 26-30 in New Orleans.
- International Dyslexia Association: Oct. 26-29 in Orlando, Florida.
- American Physical Therapy Association – APTA National Student Conclave: Oct. 27-29 in Miami.
- Association for Behavioral & Cognitive Therapies: Oct. 27-30 in New York City.
- North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference: Oct. 27-29 in Orlando.
- American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence – AATOD Conference: Oct. 29-Nov. 2 in Baltimore.
- American Public Health Association: Oct. 29-Nov. 2 in Denver.
- Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics Symposium: Oct. 29-Nov. 2 in Washington, D.C.
- LeadingAge Annual Meeting & Expo: Oct. 30-Nov. 2 in Indianapolis.
- Medical Group Management Association: Oct. 30-Nov. 2 in San Francisco.
- Texas Health Care Association Annual Convention: Oct. 31-Nov. 3 in San Antonio.
Healthcare trade shows in November
- Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities Annual Meeting: Nov. 1-3 in Louisville, Ky.
- American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians – ACOEP Scientific Assembly: Nov. 2-5 in San Francisco.
- American College of Phlebology: Nov. 3-6 in Anaheim.
- Neuroscience Education Institute – NEI Global Psychopharmacology Congress: Nov. 3-6 in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians: Nov. 4-6 in Dallas.
- American Society of Cytopathology: Nov. 4-7 in New Orleans.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association – HFMA Region 9: Nov. 6-8 in New Orleans.
- PointClickCare Summit: Nov. 6-9 in Orlando.
- American Ambulance Association: Nov. 7-9 in Las Vegas.
- IHC Forum & Expo West – Institute for HealthCare Consumerism: Nov. 9-10 in Las Vegas.
- American Functional Medicine Association – AFMA Fall Functional Medicine Conference: Nov. 10-12 in Atlanta.
- Children & Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder: Nov. 10-12 in Costa Mesa, Calif.
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons: Nov. 10-13 in Dallas.
- Arthroscopy Association of America – Fall Course: Nov. 10-12 in Las Vegas.
- Fall Managed Care Forum: Nov. 10-11 in Las Vegas.
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery: Nov. 10-13 in New Orleans.
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology: Nov. 10-12 in San Diego.
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology: Nov. 10-14 in San Francisco.
- The Liver Meeting: Nov. 11-15 in Boston.
- Association of American Medical Colleges – AAMC Annual Meeting: Nov. 11-15 in Seattle.
- American College of Rheumatology: Nov. 11-16 in Washington, D.C.
- American Medical Informatics Association: Nov. 12-16 in Chicago.
- Healthcare Design Conference: Nov. 12-15 in Houston.
- American Heart Association Scientific Sessions: Nov. 12-16 in New Orleans.
- Society for Neuroscience: Nov. 12-16 in San Diego.
- American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene: Nov. 13-17 in Atlanta.
- VEITHsymposium: Nov. 15-19 in New York City.
- OCALICON – Autism and Disabilities Conference: Nov. 16-18 in Columbus, Ohio.
- The Gerontological Society of America: Nov. 16-20 in New Orleans.
- Florida Chiropractic Association – FCA Winter Convention & Expo: Nov. 17-20 in Naples, Florida.
- Abilities Expo – Bay Area: Nov. 18-20 in San Jose, California.
- Radiological Society of North America: Nov. 27-Dec. 2 in Chicago.
Shipping to a trade show with ABF Freight
When you choose ABF Freight to ship your booth and exhibit materials, you’ll receive pickup or delivery services at any location, professional handling of your materials and streamlined service from start to finish. You'll also get access to online tracking, allowing you to keep up with your shipment.
When we’re the official carrier of a show, we’ll provide a dedicated trade show coordinator to manage your shipment and be on site to answer your questions. To schedule your trade show shipment, call 844-560-2527 or email Trade Show Customer Service.