An experienced, one-stop logistics solutions provider can make all the difference when you’re moving freight into and out of Puerto Rico. ArcBest® delivers. With a service center strategically located near the port of San Juan, door-to-door pick-up and delivery across the island, and comprehensive logistics solutions for all of your shipping needs, we provide a smooth process from start to finish.
Solutions Designed to Deliver Satisfaction
When you ship to Puerto Rico with ArcBest, you get:
- Easy access to a full range of supply chain services including ocean LCL and FCL, warehousing, expedite and time critical, final mile, residential delivery and international
- Several weekly sailings through multiple providers
- Customizable consolidation and sailing options
- Local bilingual professionals with expertise in customs, taxes and duties
- Documentation assistance
- A single, itemized freight bill (including U.S. transportation, ocean or air movement, island delivery and documentation fees)
- Real-time shipment tracking and proactive notifications
Providing Best-In-Class Service for More than 30 Years
ArcBest has serviced Puerto Rico through ABF Freight® since 1986. We operate as a Foreign Trade Zone custodian, giving you get the security of U.S. Customs protection and the ability to defer, reduce or eliminate local taxes and duties on intermediate freight. And as one of only four Centralized Examination Station operators on the island, we help make your job easier.
You’ll need a standard bill of lading and a completed commercial invoice, and we’ll take care of the rest. That includes completing and filing an Electronic Export Information form (EEI) on your behalf, if it’s required. And we’ll store your EEI information for future shipments so you can ship to Puerto Rico quickly and efficiently — every time.
Learn more about how to ship to Puerto Rico, including what should be included on the commercial invoice.
Shipping Time-Sensitive Freight to Puerto Rico
Delivery from our consolidation point in Jacksonville, Florida, to the destination in Puerto Rico typically takes 3-7 business days. But if you need to get freight there faster, we can help. Choose time-critical service for delivery when and where you need it. And track your shipments every step of the way.