September 2016 Trade Shows
September 2016 trade shows in the U.S.
From home improvement expos to financial advisory summits, September is an active month for trade shows. If you're looking to attend a show this fall, we've put together a list of upcoming conferences, along with pertinent lodging details, to help you begin your planning process.
If you need help shipping a trade show booth or any other materials, contact ABF Freight® to get started.
Top September trade shows
Dade Paper 10th Annual Innovations Expo 2016: Buyers and exhibitors in the food service packaging and janitorial supply market should make plans to attend this year’s Dade Paper Innovations Expo. Held Sept. 9 in Orlando, Florida, attendees will be provided with industry insight and an opportunity to learn about new products, services and strategy and can also participate in networking seminars and training sessions.
Accommodations: The Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center is the host hotel. Contact Dade Paper, or the hotel at 407-586-0000, for more details.
Raleigh Fall Home Show: The 2016 Raleigh Fall Home Show is scheduled for Sept. 9-11 in Raleigh, North Carolina. Attendees will have a chance to meet with landscapers, remodelers, interior designers and other home improvement industry experts to learn tips and view new products and services.
Accommodations: The Raleigh Convention Center will host the conference. For questions about accommodations, contact the Raleigh Home Show at 877-871-7469.
AZA Annual Conference 2016: Zoo and aquarium professionals won’t want to miss the 2016 Association of Zoos & Aquariums Conference, being held this year Sept. 7-11 in San Diego, California. Attendees will gather to network with peers, discuss new products and services, and take part in educational seminars.
Accommodations: The Hilton San Diego Bayfront is the official hotel for the event, and rates have been secured for attendees and exhibitors. Call ahead to avoid a sellout.
NGAUS 2016: The National Guard Association of the United States will hold its annual conference Sept. 9-12 in Baltimore, Maryland. Exhibitors and National Guard officials from across the country who attend the event will participate in business sessions and mingle with dignitaries from other units.
Accommodations: Room blocks have been reserved and assigned to every unit. Rooms must be reserved through the unit’s state association. Book early, because rooms are expected to sell out quickly.
21st Century Building Expo: Those in the home-building industry should make plans now to attend the 21st Century Building Expo & Conference from Sept. 13-15 in Charlotte, North Carolina. At the event, attendees get to meet and network with others in the profession, learn about new products, and hear from industry pros about new design, building and marketing techniques.
Accommodations: Call 800-662-7129 for registration and hotel information. Registration forms must be received by Sept. 9 to be processed for pre-registration.
NAIFA Performance + Purpose 2016 Annual Conference: The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors’ yearly conference will be held Sept. 17-19 in Las Vegas. At the show, attendees will attend workshops and educational seminars led by some of the industry’s top experts.
Accommodations: The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino is the host hotel. Call NAIFA 800-247-4074 for booking information.
America’s SBDC Conference: If you’re a small-business owner, or aspire to own a small business, mark your calendar and plan to attend the Small Business Development Center's (SBDC) Conference, being held Sept. 19-22 in Orlando, Florida. At the event, you’ll take part in an abundance of training and networking opportunities.
Accommodations: Attendees may reserve rooms at a secured rate at the conference’s host hotel, the Hyatt Regency Orlando. It’s encouraged to book rooms early to avoid a sellout.
Global Identity Summit 2016: The Global Identity Summit will be held in Tampa, Florida Sept. 19-22. At the conference, technology providers from the private sector will meet with federal government officials to discuss strategy, new advancements and products related to the biometrics and human characteristics studies industry.
Accommodations: For housing information, call the Global Identity Summit Housing Center at 703-449-6418.
Fall Capital Home Show: Home improvement professionals are gearing up for the Fall Capital Home Show. Scheduled for Sept. 23-25 in Chantilly, Virginia, the show will allow home improvement pros to meet with attendees to offer their services and provide helpful tips to home owners. Don’t miss out on your chance to network with other professionals, sample new products and discuss industry trends.
Accommodations: The Dulles Expo Center will host the conference. For questions about accommodations, contact the Capital Home Show at 888-248-9751.
Jacksonville Fall Home + Patio Show 2016: The Jacksonville Fall Home & Patio Show will be held Sept. 29- Oct. 2 in Jacksonville, Florida. Attendees and exhibitors will be provided with home improvement tips and tricks, as well as a chance to see new products.
Accommodations: The conference will be held at Prime Osborn Convention Center in Jacksonville. Call 877-871-7469 for booking information.
Other trade shows
If you’re looking for a show we didn’t mention, here’s a list of some other shows scheduled for September:
- Pacific Oil Conference: Sept. 6-8 in Los Angeles.
- IVECCS 2016 (International Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Conference): Sept. 7-11 in Grapevine, Texas.
- Surf Expo: Sept. 8-10 in Orlando.
- ISS Orlando 2016 (Imprinted Sportswear Show): Sept. 8-10 in Orlando.
- IMTS 2016 (International Manufacturing Technology Show): Sept. 12-17 in Chicago.
- International Spa Association Conference: Sept. 13-15 in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Solar Power International 2016: Sept. 13-15 in Las Vegas.
- LabelExpo Americas 2016: Sept. 13-15 in Rosemont, Illinois.
- 2016 ERA D2C Convention (Electronic Retail Association): Sept. 13-15 in Las Vegas.
- 2016 SGIA Expo (Specialty Graphic Imaging Association): Sept. 14-16 in Las Vegas.
- CEDIA 2016: Sept. 15-17 in Dallas, Texas.
- BusCon 2016: Sept. 19-21 in Indianapolis.
- Path to Purchase Expo: Sept. 20-22 in Rosemont.
- National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA): Sept. 20-21 in Naples, Florida.
- MD&M Minneapolis, MinnPack, Design & Manufacturing Minneapolis, ATX Minneapolis, PLASTEC Minneapolis, and ESC: Sept. 21-22 in Minneapolis.
- WFX Worship Facilities Conference & Expo: Sept. 21-22 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Comfortech2016: Sept. 21-22 in Philadelphia.
- United in Montreal – NAEC 2016 (National Association of Elevator Contractors): Sept. 21-22 in Montreal.
- 2016 American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons: Sept. 21-23 in Las Vegas.
- Interbike 2016: Sept. 21-23 in Las Vegas.
- Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2016: Sept. 23-27 in Los Angeles.
- 2016 ACI-NA World Annual Conference (Airports Council International-North America): Sept. 25-28 in Montreal.
- Graph Expo 2016: Sept. 25-28 in Orlando.
- SCTE-Cable-Tec Expo: Sept. 25-27 in Philadelphia.
- WEFTEC 2016: Sept. 26-28 in Philadelphia.
- SMTA International: Sept. 27-28 in Rosemont.
Shipping to a trade show
When you ship your trade show booth with ABF Freight®, we’ll perform pickup or delivery at any location. We can meet you where the show is held or at a warehouse where trade show shipments are stored before or after the event.
When we’re the official carrier of a trade show, we'll provide a trade show specialist who will stay on site to help you with anything you need. We’re also happy to provide you with streamlined services from start to finish, help you coordinate your move-in or move-out procedures, and answer any questions you may have.
Call 844-560-2527 or email Trade Show Customer Service to schedule your shipment.